Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Blog

Dear Blogger,

I give up. I've tried unsuccessfully for over a month to publish to www.fightingfinn.com and it's not working. I tried all the fixes suggested from using my IP address in Settngs to changing the domain name. Apparently this is a fairly common problem for people using FTP to import to their own domain. (I can't believe I know what any of this means.)

I feel like we got married and now you're forcing me to change my name. This isn't what I wanted but not blogging is causing my writing skills to rust. Just twittering all the time is leaving me incapable of stringing together more than 140 characters at a time. I'll change my name Blogger, unwillingly, so I can keep writing. I suppose it's better than living in a garret somewhere. Although those garrets are almost always in a place like Paris.

I've got to get back in a groove, Blogger. I was getting pretty good at the snappy 600-800 word post. Now I'm out of shape. I'm wearing a velour track suit, smoking, watching those whipper-snappers lap me around the track. But I'll catch up Blogger. As far as I'm concerned, we're still married but you're sleeping in the guest room.

Sincerely,

The Old BattleAxe

No comments:

Post a Comment